Madeira, Ohio Historic Photographs (Click on small picture to view larger version)

Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6 - Link to Madeira Historical Society

Team
Euclid Rd. - 1875
Old Engine No. 1. Fox-Ahrens Pumper. Purchased 1930
1922 Class Photo
St. Gertrudes Church - 1930
Hosbrook
Dr. Madden's Animal Hospital at 7203 Miami. Pete Berger in the doorway. - about 1937
Muchmore Building on Miami Ave. Post office on right. John Muchmore was Postmaster. After he became ill, his daughter Jeanette, Cleao's "Aunt Nettie" became Postmaster.
Sale at the old Presbyterian Church. The Gymnasium can be seen on the left.
The Barn just prior to demolition in May of 1992.
Daniel S. Hosbrook and wife Viola at the Hosbrook Farm. They were Cleo Hosbrook's Grandparents.
The Barn/Carriage House.
The Old Madeira Municipal Building - View 1
The Old Madeira Municipal Building - View 2
The Old Madeira Municipal Building - View 3
Madeira Branch Library, prior to remodeling in the 1990s.
The train Station, when it functioned as the Police Station during construction of the new Municipal Building.
The train station.
The caboose kept at the train station for many years.
Madeira Manor Restaurant, stood at the corner of Miami Ave. and Dawson Rd. - 1990 - View 1
Madeira Manor Restaurant, stood at the corner of Miami Ave. and Dawson Rd. - 1990 - View 2
Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6 - Link to Madeira Historical Society
Web area and design by Jon Mauch, Madeira Schools employee 1972-2007