Madeira, Ohio Historic Photographs (Click on small picture to view larger version)

Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6 - Link to Madeira Historical Society

Corner of Laurel and Miami - 1935-1937
Florence eating lobster at Newickes Lobster House - 11/76
Madisonville Class of 1895
Madeira Home Guard, World War 1, Miami Ave - 1917
Madeira Presbyterian Manse, stood where the 5th 3rd Bank now stands
Maxfield home on Miami Ave., South of Perin School
Class of ?
1911 Class Photo
Class of ?
Class of 1923, Viola Turners class.
Madisonville Class of 1897
1911 Class Photo, Miss Bennett, teacher.
1909 Class Photo
1923 Class Photo
Class of ?
Madeira Methodist Church, corner of Laurel and Railroad Ave.
Morrison Appartments, Camargo Rd. ,where Camargo Station now stands - 1930
The Gib Morrison Building, on the left, Camargo Station, on the right, the corner of Miami and Camargo - 1926
Jos. Muchmore, Madeira Postmaster - early 1900s
Oscar Meyer presenting Sawdust and Shavings to the American Legion - 1975
Oscar Meyer taking group of scouts to Ft. Ancient in 1922
Page 1 - Page 2 - Page 3 - Page 4 - Page 5 - Page 6 - Link to Madeira Historical Society
Web area and design by Jon Mauch, Madeira Schools employee 1972-2007